Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sinking!

Hi everyone! Hope your week starts in the right direction!!! Do you ever feel like your boat is sinking?
(Sorry I like boats, anyways!!!) So many problems and and just a few solutions! And then you get exhausted of trying to find solutions and none of them work,...why is life good and easy for some people and extremely difficult for the rest of us,...why is life not like a cake and everyone can enjoy the same quality and flavor of that delicious piece of life! And then when I think it's over and my boat is about to sink and I start loosing hope completely, I look to the horizon and I can see the light in the sky is clearing and things are starting look clear little by little, the water is calming down and the possibility of my boat and I making it through is getting greater! Hope is a wonderful gift! Don't lose it even when you have lost everything else!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I feel like this, I turn on the news and hear some horribly, sad story and it really puts things back into perspective for me. It makes me realize that I'm not alone in my misery and that there are so many others who have it so much worse. I guess I try to do whatever I can to shake off the depressing thoughts because I really hate feeling that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life sometimes alone, sometimes good sometimes bad, sometimes cooking like pie too good to be enjoyed when there is a problem but also the cake will taste delicious no .. our lives are problem, but do not is up to us problem our lives .... all there is a solution ...

    billtes.net

    ReplyDelete